Job Search Sites
Go to the website by clicking on the name
1. Glassdoor - Find a job you love. Search millions of jobs, read employee reviews of employers, and
get an estimate of salary.
2. Indeed - This site aggregates positions from many job search sites. Search job sites, newspapers,
associations and company career pages. You can create an account tohave job alerts sent to your email
and upload a resume for employers to find you.
3. Career Builder – This is one of the largest job search websites. It allows you to filter by several
criteria, including location, degree required and pay range.
4. Monster – A massive job site which allows you to upload your resume, join networking boards, and has a search alert service for targeted postings to be delivered to your email.
5. SimplyHired – Offers an email alerts service and lets you save your job searches. Allows
candidates to sort searches to focus on companies that hire veterans, have a high rate of diversity, abide
by eco-friendly practices, and other criteria.
6. Job.com – Offers weekly job alerts, job search advice, a resume builder, and job postings. Allows
job seekers to upload a resume for hiring managers to search.
7. TheLadders – This site focuses on job openings for upper-level executives and professionals who are
aiming for management.
8. Robert Half – Search thousands of job listings from the companies around the world. Many openings are
exclusively offered at this site and no other. Offers job search, career advice, and the ability to upload
9. LinkedIn - This top networking site enables you to find jobs through your extended network. You can also
follow companies that you find relevant to your job search.
10. Us.jobs – Particularly useful for state government jobs. Collects postings from state work agencies as well as other company websites.
1. Marion ISD Jobs - Click here to find and apply for jobs at Marion ISD.
State of Texas
1. Texas Workforce Commission - Search for State of Texas Jobs. Find and apply for jobs with
Texas state agencies or universities. Complete your State of Texas Application for Employment that
you can use to apply for positions through the website.
1. ResumeGig.com - Ready to use templates to create a professional resume. Includes examples of
text and other tips for an impressive resume.
2. Resume.com – In addition to helping you build the perfect resume, resume.com also offers free job
postings for employers. When you post your resume, employers can review your resume immediately.